2.5

I sent all my information for verification. They continue to say that I need another document for my credit card.

I blocked out the middle 8 numbers and they state that I have not received the correct form. I sent the right form and they continue to go back and forth. I have like $7000 in winnings but they don't want to verify my documents so I can get paid out. I put alot of money in this online gaming but they don't pay out unless they prove the documents.

I will not put any money in this gaming site in longer. They are a scam and I won't all the money I deposited back.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

South Beach Bingo is stealing money from its players theyare using House Cards to win most of the pots. Two of theHouse Cards used are GYPSYRAIN and MIDGEGWhen you tell them you know what they are doing theylock out your cards so you cant win I have had as many as 7yellow cards but I always get beat out by their HOUSE CARDHow a dishonest site like south Beach Bingo can stay on theinternet is beyond me. These people should be in JAIL !!!!

Re name South Beach Bingo tosouth beach Bingo House of Cards

House Cards to watch out for at south beach bingoGYPSYRAIN and midgeg these house cards areused most of the time on big pots!!!!

Hello,

We tried looking into your account situation and unfortunately we were unable to locate the account that you are referring to.

In order for us to be able to investigate, please provide us with your username and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,